Project Do HomeAbout Project DoCompleted Projects

19 December 2009

side project: christmas mix

I survived. My overtime work (of which I racked up over 60 hours) officially ended yesterday (specifically 10:30 pm last night). Am free! And tired. I am NOT doing anything constructive this weekend. But I did do this little side project today as part of the recovery process.

Behold: Christmas Mix.
Complete with accompanying videos so you can sing along. I'm so nice.

01 White Christmas / The Drifters


02 The Christmas Song / Nat King Cole


03 Sleigh Ride / Ella Fitzgerald


04 Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree / Brenda Lee


05 Baby It's Cold Outside / Carmen McRae & Sammy Davis, Jr.
Best. Version. Of this song. Ever.


06 Have a Holly Jolly Christmas / Burl Ives


07 Walking in a Winter Wonderland / Louis Armstrong
Almost couldn't find this version on Youtube. But then I found this. I'm such a killer detective.


08 Run Run Rudolph / Chuck Berry


09 Jingle Bells / Dean Martin


10 Please Come Home for Christmas / Charles Brown


11 Let It Snow / Frank Sinatra


12 Sleigh Ride / The Ronettes
Yeah, yeah, I know I've got two "Sleigh Ride"s on here. They're both that good. So there.


13 Santa Baby / Madonna


14 Jingle Bell Rock / Bobby Helms


15 Feliz Navidad / José Feliciano


16 All I Want for Christmas / Mariah Carey


17 Merry Christmas, Baby / Sheryl Crow & Eric Clapton


Happy Holidays, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment