Project Do HomeAbout Project DoCompleted Projects

07 November 2009

photo a day, day five *bonus!*

[ original assignment ]




Well dear reader, I did it. I went out after midnight to get this here post up just for you. And not only that, I gave you not one bonus photo, but two. I know, I know, it's almost too generous. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Granted, I realize it starts getting dark these days before 5 pm, so technically I could have gone out earlier, but it's much more fun (and more dramatic to blog about) to go out in the middle of the night when the streets are empty of everyone but yourself. Plus in the middle of certain nights of the week you get the additional reward of baked-good aromas (the "Open" sign in the window doesn't lie - they were indeed there, baking away).

[ Day Six ]

No comments:

Post a Comment