Project Do HomeAbout Project DoCompleted Projects

22 November 2009

completion: second kitchen painting painted

[ original assignment ]



Greetings. I'm not truly finished with the painting, but from here on out it's just tweaks. Was able to fill in the lettering (with white) and a few other tweaks today; will have to continue refining the letters and other things (like the eggplant stems... man, I'm struggling with them...) throughout this next week, after it dries more. I'll keep you posted. Back tomorrow mit dem nächsten Projekt. That's right, ich spreche Deutsch.*


*Actually, not really. This is all I remember from German class (to the tune of "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain"):

Ich bin Ausländer und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch!
Ich bin Ausländer und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch!
Bitte langsam, bitte langsam, bitte sprechen sie doch langsam,
Ich bin Ausländer und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch!

I think my German teacher would be proud.

[ kitchen partner ]

No comments:

Post a Comment