Project Do HomeAbout Project DoCompleted Projects

06 November 2009

photo a day, day five

[ original assignment ]



Day Five. The stairwell leading down to the street from my apartment. On my way out the door this morning, I noticed the light coming in through the curtain and pulled out my camera. And then was ten minutes late to work. Oops.

But wait, there's more! I liked this photo too much to not post it as today's shot, but there's still a possibility that I'll go out into the night with my camera later on. Because I just know that you readers (all zero of you*) have been breathlessly waiting all week for a night shot. That's right folks, stay at the edge of your seat, because a BONUS photo just might be posted in the wee hours of the night. Golly gee whiz!


*which means if I punk out, no one but me will know. mwahaha!

[ BONUS ! (aren't you special?) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment